Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Long time no Blog!

Woops. I've had a bit of a 'block' going on. I'll be honest, its been going on for years. I haven't been able to write any fiction in over three years. My blog(s) are really nothing more than an effort to get my Muse to come out of hiding. It is a little frustrating when I find it hard to even so much write about one of my biggest passion: hair.

So, let me bring  you up to date with the things that I've been doing.

1) I oil the ends as usual with a drop or two of either baby oil, almond oil, or argan oil.
2) Trim about 1/2 inch every month (because I'm trying to get rid of layers while still growing as much as possible.)
3) I no longer comb nor brush: I tangle teaze.
4) Keep my hair up as much as possible. This one's rather easy on hot muggy days of Seattelite summer.

So, where am I now on the growing? I believe I'm officially at hip, if not touching hip. I'm thinking about chopping back another two inches just because I was an idiot and decided to 'comb through until frothy' some MP hair color. I got a lot of baby split ends, chiefly around the last inch or so.  I've been S&Ding most of the damage and that seems to help, but still.

So far, so good. I was going to say more but there went my Muse.. -points to the left- Damn bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment