Sunday, October 7, 2012

October Days and another project.

I've noticed that lately I've been playing with my hair less and falling into a horrible rut. Its always the same bun or same braid.

I plan to change that. I'm stealing an idea from one of my lovely LHCers and because the forum is broken (again), I'll pick it up here.

October Days. My aim is to photograph every up do I every day this month in an effort to break out of the monotony.

Starting tomorrow because honestly, I wore the French Fold all day today. It was pretty awesome..

At least until I got a migraine because I'm getting sick and the U pins didn't help the issue.

Then there's this too:

http://fabbulush.blogspot.com/2012/10/real-shapes-from-light-fantastic.html

I've been feeling super down lately and haven't been staying focused on the bright side of things. But I want to change that and share that there IS beauty in everything, everywhere even in the most popular conception of  ugly.

I hope to publish a post a week at Faubulush. I just hope I get some more jucier pieces to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment