Monday, October 8, 2012

The Nautilus




Argh! I swore I wouldn't wear this bun in a while because its like.. my stand by but today was wash day. Wash day means my hair is loose like 60% of the day while it dries and once its dry enough it goes up.

Well, I'm sick. Have been for about a week now and today was the day where I felt less like a zombie in long enough that I had the strength/drive to wash my hair. I woke up at like 12:30 and it took me about four hours to finally get off my butt to go wash my hair. Its not that I'm lazy its just that I've felt like ubber crap. So, for the better part of the day I had my hair in Dutch braid, albeit a very messy one.

Its like past dinner time, Jouji and I decided to cook our dinner instead of being lazy like we've been so up it went. Into one of the easiest buns I could muster and the only one I could wear this lovely fork with. Its getting to the point where I can't wear it anymore, at all. My hair just spits it out in most buns as its so thick.

-sniff- I shall miss you, Veronica.

Yes. I name my toys. -huff-

No comments:

Post a Comment