Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Vinylux Results!

At first, I thought it was a total bust. I had two major chips today when I ran my hands through my hair. I had a tiny little incidental inbetween the swirls as well... I came home, fixed the chip and redid both nails. I just now logged onto the blog to complain about this, saw the date and had to do a double take.

I posted back on 10/09. Today is 10/15. That's 6 days. Though I can't confirm right now (LHC is being dumb and laggy for me. I think it may be my internet connection) but I may have put on the polish evening of the 8th.

Well, if that's the case, this polish lasted almost the full 7 days it promised it would. I'm sure it would have been fine if a) I had done a proper manicure (i.e. clean the cuticles and nail bed) b) waited on adding cuticle oil until AFTER I put on the polish. I did it first... then I remembered I bought polish and slapped it onto an oiled nail bed. Woops.

Anyhow, I'm glad I went back to the salon and bought two more colors. I've noticed I'm very into metallics this season. Interesting.

Anyhow, so what I thought was a bust, really was a must and for that, I am glad

Score : 9 out of 10.

Would be a ten if I had done proper application.

Damn.. I should've just put on a new color today...

No comments:

Post a Comment