Tuesday, April 14, 2015

It has been ages

And I have been one helluva busy bee.

Slayer is still long and I'm not quite sure if I intend to keep said length or not. I'm almost to classic but I am bored out of my gourd and desperately trying to keep my goals.  I've changed a few things to stay with this goal in mind, such as coloring the bangs but... that only makes me want to go red all the way and this means I'll have to snip-snip for the sake of making life easier for myself.

But that is neither here nor there.

That hobby of mine with the camera? Its turning serious. I can't help it. I love playing with my camera and now that I finally got my computer working properly, I can edit and keep going.  I cannot believe that I found myself completely booked out for May and June, let alone that I'll be doing this amazing project for the Dames. Cat and I will be photographing the Power of She series as well as our 2016 calendar.

I look back at some of the photography I did last year and I find myself amazed at the growth I've taken ... especially since I have not taken it as seriously as I am now.




I will be updating more in the next coming weeks. I'll be celebrating my birthday with doing a free photo shoot for the women of Bothell with Cat and other photographers. 


I am beyond excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment