Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I am a little crazy.

And there's nothing wrong with that.

I suppose I am a little bit more on the obsessive side (in a good way) when it comes to my hair. And for the sake of my people, I have decided to start this blog to chronicle the "odd" things that I've come and decided to give it a whirl.

It is amazing to think that perhaps eight or ten years ago I would have thought all this crap nothing but bullshit but here I am, slappin' the oil on my hair, concocting tinctures and allowing my hair to sit in a mixture of vinegar and water as a semi final rinse. I was more than happy buying the expensive, easily accessible goo at the grocery aisles and call it a day. Not to say that my hair was terribly damaged (well, it was when I finally chopped it off senior year in high school, not as much so later as I kept it quite short) but it was a pain to deal with.

I much prefer having long hair that takes me about ten or fifteen minutes (on a bad day) to style than the I-have-to-wake-up-two-hours-before-i-go-anywhere-to-make-this-shit-look-good short hair I had before.

And so, with this in mind, I shall shift about a few things from where I had it before, add a bit more and call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment