Wednesday, October 12, 2011

LHC Strikes again!

I find myself doing this sometimes. Someone says something or I see someone with a particular hair do, or perhaps I come across an indescribably stupid pseudo science article on the new It item for hair and I can't help but let the LHC babble come out of my lips. And it isn't bad babble, mind you, but try and tested good hair mojo that the general populace has forgotten.

I spread the joy without thinking. I know I have a problem, and what a sweet, sweet problem it is.

It amuses me when I see things like these.

Pass the Coconut Oil

The post is about a goof face who dyed her hair 15 times in 5 weeks and destroyed it. (Wow, even at my Hair Worst I knew better than that! But I know plenty of people who don't, so we'll leave it at that.) Most people may have found this a hilarious LFMF. I found it disturbing... but I DID LOL at the comments about hair care.

It made me wonder if Evilbeagle is a forum member or a lurker.

No comments:

Post a Comment