Friday, October 14, 2011

Tools of the Trade

I started by experimenting with shampoo and conditioners that are protein happy. So far, my hair has benefited. (More on this later).


What I've done is invested in:

  1) A seamless, detangling comb. yo
  2) A wooden comb
  3) Boar Bristle Brush (BBB)
  5) Hair sticks
  6) Pins -- more on this later.
  7) Spray bottles
  8) Oils.
  9) Conditioner. Lots of it. So much so I should invest stock in it.
10) Silicone hair ties (Clear and colored)


I still have my goody brush that most people say is bad for your hair, and in all truth it really is if what you use it for is to detangle, there will be some serious repercussions by way of torn follicles. I use mine to massage my scalp.

I will focus on each tool in its separate entry later on, for each tool has its own special purpose. But for now, I shall leave it as is and call it a night.

I'm still feeling under the weather, my boys are over and we're watching High School of the Dead. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment