Thursday, August 2, 2012

Search & Destroy, among other things

I just trimmed my hair a few days ago (right when the moon was fullest, yay!) and I was an idiot. I know how to self trim, using Feye's Self Trim method and the first two times it was *amazing* and perfect. This time? Not so much... because, once again, I was an idiot.

One of the ways to control the depthness of one's U-shaped hemline is by the angle upon which one looks when pulling down the bands; I always look up but this time, since I was sitting down and looking down, I wound up with a much deeper U than I wanted.

AND I idiotically tried saving it therefore cutting off more than I anticipated.

I'm trying to look on the brighter side, though. That means I have less growth to trim in the long run (I am growing out layers) and most of the damage was taken care of. So. There. Positivity is thine middle name.

Anyhow, I decided to freshen up the layers a wee-bit since, well, those haven't been trimmed since I got them in the first place, over a year ago and its where most of the damage is. I figured I might as well make a quick 'tutorial' or how to on the way I do this.  ps: this is also the way I S&D for split ends at the hemline anyway. -shrug-






No comments:

Post a Comment