Tuesday, December 18, 2012

October-Nov lateness.



The nautulus. Oh, how I love thee! You're easy, secure and quick to do. Here, it is held by my lovely fork a friend made. :D I adore it. Its definitely one of my favorite toys if not *the* favorite.

I wear this particular bun often. I sometimes wake up, roll out of bed, wash my face, brush my teeth, get dressed and run out the door.Its a look I can do while sitting in the car in the parking lot or at my desk. It looks tidy and professional (except in this picture as it was taken right before I went to bed.)  and I love how the colors blend together.

The red is just more obvious now.

Anyhow, I did good and only did this particular bun maybe four times in the last two months. That's ... a feat considering I was doing it every day for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment