Saturday, December 22, 2012

wooOoO! Two more inches!

Two more inches and I've reached tail bone length! I had not noticed the growth as I've been more obsessed in having my hair curled/waved or simply pinned up and out of the way.

Due to my work schedule,  I had to change my hair routine a bit. I also noticed i'm using a teeny bit more product than I'm used to so I had to clarify followed by a vinegar rinse. (Protip, those condiment bottles are amazing. So much easier to get the water and vinegar solution to the scalp than just a glass of water!) The bad side is that I lost more dye so now the ends are slightly more pink. Oh well. The good side? Mega soft, super shiny hair..

And since today is the first day in almost a month I let my hair air dry on its own without letting it get 90% dry then putting up in curlers/rags.. I noticed how long my hair is. 2 more inches to tail bone! WOOo!

And what does that mean? I'm that much closer to classic length!!

No comments:

Post a Comment