Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 changes

A few days after Yule, I decided to try something different. Roomie, henceforth known as Ninja, helped me come up with a new look. He balayaged my hair, fairly light then slapped some purple instead of my red. Sadly, we didn't estimate how blue-loving my hair would be and instead of it turning purple, it turned black. Purple black.

So, I'm kind of rocking a cholita purple right now. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy it, but neither Ninja or I are happy with the over all change. We wanted something brighter. We're now currently waiting for most of this stuff to bleed out before we try lightening my hair a few more shades and then putting in a more red based purple versus the blue based we used the first time.

I cheated on J. Ninja gave me a trim. Its slightly layered, but I have more movement. He also commented on how healthy my hair is and how refreshing it was to see someone with such length... such healthy length. And no, I don't let just anyone touch my hair. Ninja is a licensed professional. He and his girlfriend live with us and he's always dying her hair. I figured he can't suck because at that point, we'd hear the slaughter if it goes wrong.

Anyhow, I've been enjoying my present a lot. We visited the Tsubaki Grand Shrine for New Year's (hubby's shinto so we like to go for the yearly blessings) and I took the opportunity to shoot a little bit.



The only editing on this was to change the brightness level slightly.I didn't even change the 
white balance... this is how *every one* of the shots of this tree came out. I'll have to 
post the rest later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment