Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Moh

I'm having a series of days where everything irritates the shit out of me. Birds singing, rain falling... my own breathing. I feel easily irritated and all I want to do is curl up in a soft blanket with hubby and have myself a good cuddle-snog-fest and call it an existence.

But even the thought of that and my impending shift change makes me want to scream all over again. I barely have a few hours a day with him as it is and now I'm going to have zip, zilch, zero, nada.

I swear, if I find myself having some potential time and he's off with his friends I'll be tempted to kill him. Instead I'll just put itching powder in all his fucking boxers.



Apparently, I *am* in a shit mood. -le sigh-

I need me a glass of wine.

ps; I also am annoyed at the fact that I finished this week's mani... and I totally forgot the nail art. 'doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment