Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Photography -- continued

Maybe I should just change the name of this blog. Its become less about hair and more about random things in life with my photography on top of it all.

I can't blame myself, really.. photography is a *great* stress reliever. It gets me out and about, my creativity gets satiated and it lets me forget about my daily life. If only you'd know half the shit I'm dealing with but I promised it'd be kept offline so.. I guess I will keep it so.

Those of you who know and or care, thank you. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Just when I feel like I need to go home and drown my sorrows in chocolate or something like it, I look back at the pictures I've shot in the last few weeks. It makes me smile and I can't wait for my Saturday because that means I get to go shooting again.I don't know what it will consist of or where it'll be, but damn it, I AM GOING TO HAVE FUN.



No comments:

Post a Comment