Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Little Things

I suppose its a selfish thought, but I figured I'd start doing things for me. It doesn't have to be something huge, but just things I once used to do that bring me enjoyment. Like a pampering day with my pearl face masks, shaving my legs or better yet, go for a walk in the rain.

Why did I stop walking in the rain?

Ah. yeah. Walking pneumonia.

I guess that just means I have to invest in a better coat, dryer shoes and make sure to bundle up when I come back with a good cup of tea.

In the meantime, I'll keep on photographing.

Here are more pictures from the other day. I really, really had fun and I felt relaxed by the time I turned in for the night. It felt refreshing. I really do have to go back. It is one of my favorite places on Earth, just like the lovely spot off the i10 in the Santa Anita mountains. It wasn't very far in, but I loved parking in the turn about, watch the sunset and the lights of the city twinkle on.

Because, you know, star gazing isn't really a thing near LA. ^-^

I call this rock gazing. I can't believe the water was so clear.





Also, I really need to start blogging about hair. I suppose I felt I was getting too obsessed. I also need to photograph the awesome purple. Its finally faded enough that it is obviously purple.

I suppose I'll do that tomorrow a long with some silly shots of lego time.

No comments:

Post a Comment