Friday, February 7, 2014

Doublebuns

Whee...

I'm in the middle of a move. Im going nutty....and I decided to do a quick, easy,and pretty. Luanna buns.


Besides taking photography of gorgeous people and sceneries, I take shitty pictures of my hair with my camera phone. 

This is how I've been sporting my hair the last few days. This is the Luanna braid version but I've gotten lazy enough to simply dutch braid further back and coiling the braids around like this. I can't help but look at this and realize that it wasn't that too long ago where my two buns would be about half the size of one of these put together. 

I've also been working on some hair sticks and hair pins. I'll have to show pictures of that later. My phone is over there -waves hand about idly- and I'm *here* -leans back against her comfy desk chair- So there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment