Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Its 11pm and the madness has begun

Sadly, I'm not talking about hair or beauty... although I should put on my mask as soon as I finish this.

See, we're having this night construction going on and I can hear it all the way over here. I'm like halfway down the property of my complex and all I can hear is the backing up of trucks, the honking of horns. It really makes me want to avoid the bedroom although I have a very comfortable, soothing, sexy Manthing to cuddle up to.

-sigh-

Lately I've started to spruce up a bit again. I've started to wear dresses that I've missed. Part of it is because, well, its easier to pull a dress over my head and let it fall than it is to pull up a pair of pants in my condition. Hopefully with therapy and rest my sprain (and ganglion cyst) will get better. Its almost crafting time for the Yuletide, damn it. I want my hands to work.  That, among other things.

So I did a very simple manicure today. Hurt like hell, but damn it, I'm tired of having dry, chapped hands with naked, brittle nails and as of late, superbly bloated and swollen as well.

I love the color, its by Finger Paints and a fantastic fuschia-purple. Its color is Pop Art Purple.

Maybe, if I could find my card reader, I'd be able to share.. as well as get some stuff out of the card on my camera as well.  I had a nice trip with my girls to the Pacific Science Center and I got some lovely shots of us being kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment