Wednesday, August 20, 2014

MY MUSE!! She has returned

For a little while at least.

I can't say that I've been doing much of *anything* at all.

Letsee..

It took us months to get settled into the new apartment.

Finally went on vacation after 3 years of nada. Let me just say that maybe I *don't* hate Disney as much as I thought I had. I suppose the trick is to keep me the FUCK away from Small World.

Hell, I even had a BLAST with my mom. I know. right? Shocker.

Then shit went downhill quickly.

I somehow injured my back during vacation. My balance off, I fell once, twice, THREE times on the same hand. I have a nice, gnarly sprain, an injured tendon (Thank the gods its only bruised, not torn) and a fanfuckingtastic Ganglion cyst on the underside of my wrist.

Work has been busy as hell too.

BUT I joined Dames for Dreams and my Muse has returned a little.

I cannot believe I'm doing a nude, artsy photoshoot with the possibility of the images being printed in publication. O.O;

I also cannot believe I'm writing again. That's super amazing.

WHEE.. I'm rambly again. I spent about three hours getting up the new blog up and going. Just as I thought I was about to get some friggin' sleep I realize there's this night construction going on and I get to hear everythign bright as daylight because .. I ain't asleep yet.

Great.

Imma go try and doze off some. I have only slept like, two hours in the last 72 hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment