Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Touch ups...

(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡ 

Have I said how much I love this color? I'm madly in love.  Since I have gone condition-only my hair has been doing fantastic. The color has not faded and in the last two months I've only had to do a quick refresh with MP's vampire red mixed with my conditioner *once*. 

excuse the lack of make up

The roots are a little dark but not very noticeable, especially under direct light. Note to self; cream dye needs to be mixed in a bowl, not a bottle. Also, 20 volume developer is your friend. 


And here is a length check. I am mere inches from being able to be considered Classic Length. If I tilt my head back, I can feel the ends brush against the back of my thighs. Its pretty awesome. 


Excuse the post-dye mess


No comments:

Post a Comment