Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm having a Blah day

I had a fantastic time at the Sounders soccer game on Saturday. 

And I hit the gym Sunday.

But today.. I don't want to do anything because I'm superbly sore and I just washed my hair last night. -facepalm-

Ugh, just when I'd gotten into a nice hair washing routine that didn't dry out my scalp to pieces and I start hitting the gym/being more active. I can't have it all! 

Its also hot and icky. The kids are outside screaming their little heads off in the pool and park. I'm getting a headache and I just realized I haven't eaten since I woke up. My trainer would be pulling my ears. I'm supposed to be changing my dietary habits into something more consistent. 

Food, just like coffee doesn't get consumed at home on my days off. Then I wonder why my metabolism is shot and I'm tired all the flippin' time. (oh. yeah. need to take my thyroid meds, that's why I haven't eaten yet. Do'h!)

off to go take my medication. Then I'll get something to eat. Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment