Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fashion Show

I'm glad I was asked to join Cat last minute. It was an awesomely fun fashion show contest thing and I met some very lovely girls.

I also discovered I have a nack and desire for photography so we'll see where this goes.  Anyhow, I'm supre proud of myself as this was the first time I actually photographed another human being with an artsy setting. Usually I shoot plants, my cats and I like to catch my human friends candidly.  This is my first time getting artsy fartsy. Bwuahaha

I put my hair up in a simple nautilus bun myself. I had a bit of a panic attack and didn't know what to do with myself. lol

Anyhow, here are some pictures of what I did last night. I still have a ton more to edit, but alas, my PC has half the ram it usually runs on so everything is *super* slow.






The model is Torri Fry-- she's absolutely amazing. Thank you for letting me experiment with you, miss thang! 

I really can't wait to work with this woman again. <3

I just rather like the super contrast in this. I like playing with shadows and lights. 

+






No comments:

Post a Comment