Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hairbow !!

Time to punish Slayer of Things, by twisting her into a mother flogging HAIR BOW.

YAH!

And in the process of doing this, she destroyed two bobby pins and almost snapped the hair tie. Damnit.


Don't mind the dorky look. I was trying to find a decent angle and concentrating hard. Brows are a mess, Slayer an oil slick and the center part fighting the bobby pin to a certain death. It doesn't look too great, but I think I can work with it. 

I'm trying to salvage my Halloween costume. I WANTED a beard. I was going to be the bearded lady, but alas, ran out of time and money so now I can't go get the hair laying stuff. And I work in an office... having Slayer bearded all over my face would make it difficult and hot. 

I don't know what I'll do come next Thursday, but I'll have it posted. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment