Friday, January 17, 2014

Another Hike

Yesterday I went out with a few friends on yet another hike.  (Maybe that's the theme for this year?) It was nice catching up with a friend and reconnecting with one after realizing we're both a little too stubborn and stupid sometimes. Thankfully we've both matured and can now be in the same room without discord. In fact, after a while it just felt like old times. Yay!

That just comes to show you that sometimes, a friendship is just not over. They're merely on pause.

I took some fantastic shots, and like always, I limit myself to only three pictures. It takes way too long to edit over 180 images, y'know? That and I'm super self conscious and some shots go straight to the trash before even editing. I doubt I'll be showing all 180. Fuck, I've already dumped at least ten and that's simply from a mere glance. They just weren't what I wanted... and a few more are still under consideration. They're amazing but I don't know WHICH one I want. -ugh-

Today I'm going to try and strip more of that purple out of my hair. I got me some vitamin c tablets and coconut oil ready as I know I'll be needing to baby the crap out of my ends once everything's said and done.

I'll post pictures of that later.
While this tree was gorgeous head on, I wanted to
see it from an ant's perspective.

The color's brilliant but I'm whisked away by the
wood nymph hiding in there. 

There really wasn't anything too interesting besides this
cool statue thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment