Thursday, January 16, 2014

Randimosity

Its almost time for me to ship off my package for the LHC hair swap... and I'm feeling antsy. I feel like I got *nothing* to show for except the three sticks I made. I wanted to make more but then I got that new job and its suck a killer lately, my hands are -fucked-. I could hardly brush my hair this morning.

By the way, I am glad I did a deep conditioning last night, even if I did it so late to the point I had to not only sleep on it but have super icky hair at work. Nothing much a simple bun could fix. -shrug- Oh well... and if anyone was grossed out by my 'greasy' hair today, it sucks to be them.... 'cause I have super soft, mega shiny,  wavy hair. It seems that's what my hair needed.. a ton of coconut oil after a bleach and clarifying nightmare.

I still haven't been able to bleed out the purple enough. It shows up better, but only in patches. I'm kind of bummed out, but whatever. I'll just have to invest in vitamin c tablets and honey for next week. This clarifying shit is only drying out my hair.

Well, after much thinking and working on it, I have managed to make a charm for my giftee. Fucked up my fingers and I couldn't close it properly so I'll give her instructions to keep an eye on it. She may have needle nose pliers to work with, which I do not have. I have no clue what happened to them... but I had to use a monkey wrench, eyebrow tweezers and ingenuity to get it to work. I had to open one of the hair products she wanted to try to make sure it didn't stink too much. She said she wasn't fond of super strong smells and neither am I. It had to pass the sniff test... barely. I'm not fond of almond scent. Well, at least the fragrance crap, not the real smell. Its like banana flavour. The fake shit is just shit and the real stuff is delicious.

But for some reason I still like grape flavour-- fake and real-- to the point that I sometimes crave the shit stuff. LOL

Whee.. I'm rambly!! :D

Tomorrow I hit up Sally's and pick up another product she wants to try. Then swoop in for some delicious dark chocolate then ship off it goes on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment